Thursday, April 25, 2013

April, the Month of the Cold Shower: Day 25 (I came. I saw. I cold showered.)

April 25, 2013

I came.  I saw.  I cold showered.

My cold shower this morning gave me a ton of energy and I feel like I can take on anything in the world!  Yesterday had more than its fair share of stress at work.  Those high-stress days can really drag you down and leave you feeling defeated, but each morning brings a new opportunity: the opportunity to start all over again and make it better than the day before.  It all starts again with that new sunrise and you get another chance at changing the world.

And what better way to begin that endeavor than a super-cold highly-charged kick start cold shower?

That being conquored, I am ready for a new day full of success!

No comments:

Post a Comment