Sunday, July 8, 2012

뽀로로 - Pororo

I wanted to take a few minutes and write a quick post about my favorite cartoon in Korea, 뽀로로 (Pororo, the Little Penguin).  The show recounts the adventures of Pororo and his friends in a frozen village somewhere. 
Most of the antics of the characters are pretty harmless, with the exception of Crong, the crocodile, who never seems to be very far from any trouble.  Now that I think about it, none of the characters are ever more than an arm's length away from trouble, but Crong seems to be the big instigator in the bunch.  There's also Loopy, a friendly beaver who acts like a princess, Eddy the fox, who seems to be the smartest one in the group, Pettie, another penguin, and Poby, my favorite character, who is a huge Polar Bear.
Poby couldn't harm a flea if he wanted to!  He seems to be the most easy-going in the group and never gets upset.  We could all be a little more like Poby, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment